Tactical Engineering & Analysis, Inc. (TEA) is a professional services company providing Engineering, Test Services, Analysis, and Software Support for the development of Military Combat and Communication Systems. Our technical support facilities are located in San Diego, California, and Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Are you looking for a smaller company where you can be recognized for your contributions and truly benefit from the company's success?
TEA provides a culture where hard work is recognized! We offer competitive compensation packages and benefit plans with generous employer contributions. We have an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which rewards our employees with company stock based on the success of TEA.
Please take a look at our open positions and apply to those which you feel you are qualified. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Position Overview: Position supports the Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) Program Office (MPO) planning, programming, budgeting, coordination, execution, and Foreign Military Sale (FMS) of the MIDS Low Volume Terminal (MIDS-LVT) and MIDS Joint Tactical Radio System (MIDS JTRS) tactical data link systems for airborne, maritime, and mobile and shore-based platforms.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
• Assist with preparation and maintenance of current year and prior year obligations and
expenditures, development financial reports and performing financial reviews. Support planning,
preparation, coordination, execution, and review of FMS Administrative Program Objective
Memorandum (POM), Program Review (PR), Department of Navy (DoN), and Midyear budget
submissions; including financial briefings, issue papers, and impact statements.
• Assist with development of budgetary documentation, products, and updates in accordance with
DSCA, NIPO, SPAWAR, and MPO budget guidance.
• Assist with maintaining a financial management control system to track financial documents for
FMS cases, prepare contract modifications/purchase requisitions in N-ERP, prepare contract
financial reports, track charges and payments, financial reconciliation, and accounting and
• Assist with providing accurate post commitments, obligations, deliverables, and shipments in
Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL).
Skills / Qualifications:
• Three (3) years experience in SPAWARSYSCOM/PEO (C41) or NAVAIRSYSCOM FMS financial management
tasks including but not limited to funding establishment,allocation and transfer in N-ERP, FMS Administrative Funding budget
exhibit development, submission and execution, FMS case reconciliation, financial anomaly resolution, and FMS case closure.
• USG provided NMCI Computer and peripheral equipment
Typical Working Conditions:
• General office environment with USG provided NMCI Computer and peripheral equipment
• TEA Corporate laptop will be provided at the discretion of Executive Management
Essential Physical Tasks:
• Ability to lift 10 lbs. on an occasional basis.
• Ability to use a personal computer, keyboard and mouse on a consistent basis.
• Possibility of Domestic and International travel up to 10% of the time by automobile,
• Operates standard computer based business tools (including but not limited to Microsoft Word and
Excel) effectively with a high degree of competency.
• Independently generates documentation that presents information in a logical manner.
• Demonstrates excellent clear and concise verbal communication skills.
• Active communicator - giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to
understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
Customer Interface Activities:
• Frequent coordination with SSC Pacific Program Management & USG technical leadership
• Frequent coordination with Program Office leadership civilian & military representatives
• Uses independent discretion to develop an effective client to customer communication process
involving stakeholder identification, planned communication, efficient information distribution, and
Work Schedule: 9/80
Minimum Education Requirements:
• Completion of a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
• Completion of Defense Institute for Security Assistance Management (DISAM)/Defense Institute of Security Cooperation Studies (DISCS):
- International Programs Security Requirements course ( or equivalent course offered by a commercial vendor which covers the same
or similar information)
- Security Cooperation Management CONUS Course; and
- Security Cooperation Financial Management Course
- Security Cooperation Management Case Reconciliation and Closure Course
U.S. Citizenship is required
Candidates must have an active clearance OR the ability to obtain a US Government security clearance, and will be subject to a US security background investigation (i.e. favorable background investigation / credit score). Additional eligibility requirements for access to various levels of classified information may also be required. An active security clearance is highly desirable.
Tactical Engineering & Analysis, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer