Tactical Engineering & Analysis, Inc. (TEA) is a professional services company providing Engineering, Test Services, Analysis, and Software Support for the development of Military Combat and Communication Systems. Our technical support facilities are located in San Diego, California, and Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Are you looking for a smaller company where you can be recognized for your contributions and truly benefit from the company's success?
TEA provides a culture where hard work is recognized! We offer competitive compensation packages and benefit plans with generous employer contributions. We have an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which rewards our employees with company stock based on the success of TEA.
Please take a look at our open positions and apply to those which you feel you are qualified. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Position Overview: Position supports the Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) Program Office (MPO) planning, programming, budgeting, coordination, execution, and Foreign Military Sale (FMS) of the MIDS Low Volume Terminal (MIDS-LVT) and MIDS Joint Tactical Radio System (MIDS JTRS) tactical data link systems for airborne, maritime, and mobile and shore-based platforms.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
FMS Case Management Support:
• Provide Pre-Letter of Request (Pre-LOR), Price and Availability (P&A) development, and Letter of
Offer and Acceptance (LOR) procedure assistance in accomplishing case development efforts.
• Recommend objectives or performance goals for a FMS case involving financial budget
management, logistics management, and acquisition management.
• Coordinate with U.S. allies, other U.S. government agencies, and operational fleet representatives
in identifying allied defense requirements, purchases and participation in U.S. programs involving
acquisition, logistics, life cycle support, and training.
• Advise and assist case manager with FMS case closure or others that FMS financial management,
engineering, logistics support, acquisition, and contracting requirements are met to satisfy terms
and conditions of country-to-country agreements.
• Develop and maintain a case documentation audit trail and file for all assigned FMS cases. This
includes all financial aspects related to case execution such as monitoring contract execution,
preparing financial reports, tracking charges and payments, financial reconciliation, and
accounting and budgetary support.
• Advise in regards to FMS policies, procedures, and program requirements. Respond to
• Provide meeting support at CONUS and OCONUS sites. Present and justify requirements or
findings, coordinate approval of requests, and advise higher-level management of actions to be
FMS Case Reconciliation Support:
• Provide the support services to FMS case managers to financially reconcile cases with and without
problem disbursements and prepare for closure. Use N-ERP, MISIL, and CEPT to keep all cases
reconciled and executing within parameters established by Defense Security Cooperation Agency
(DSCA), Navy International Program Office (IPO) and the SPAWAR SYSCOM Security Cooperation
Skills / Qualifications:
• Five (5) years experience in FMS case development in DSAMS and FMS case execution management
acting as, or directly supporting a FMS case manager, supporting SPAWARSYSCOM/PEO(C41) or
• USG provided NMCI Computer and peripheral equipment
Typical Working Conditions:
• General office environment with USG provided NMCI Computer and peripheral equipment
• TEA Corporate laptop will be provided at the discretion of Executive Management
Essential Physical Tasks:
• Ability to lift 10 lbs. on an occasional basis.
• Ability to use a personal computer, keyboard and mouse on a consistent basis.
• Possibility of Domestic and International travel up to 25% of the time by automobile,
• Operates standard computer based business tools (including but not limited to Microsoft Word and
Excel) effectively with a high degree of competency.
• Independently generates documentation that presents information in a logical manner.
• Demonstrates excellent clear and concise verbal communication skills.
• Active communicator - giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to
understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
Customer Interface Activities:
• Frequent coordination with SSC Pacific Program Management & USG technical leadership
• Frequent coordination with Program Office leadership civilian & military representatives
• Uses independent discretion to develop an effective client to customer communication process
involving stakeholder identification, planned communication, efficient information distribution, and
Work Schedule: 9/80
Minimum Education Requirements:
• Completion of a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
• Completion of Defense Institute for Security Assistance Management (DISAM)/Defense Institute of Security Cooperation
- International Programs Security Requirements course (or equivalent course offered by a commercial vendor
which covers the same or similar information)
- Security Cooperation Management CONUS Course; and
- Security Cooperation Management Program and Case Management Course.
U.S. Citizenship is required
Candidates must have an active clearance OR the ability to obtain a US Government security clearance, and will be subject to a US security background investigation (i.e. favorable background investigation / credit score). Additional eligibility requirements for access to various levels of classified information may also be required. An active security clearance is highly desirable.
Tactical Engineering & Analysis, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer